- This is the latest version of the Sur Ron X Light Bee
- Sine Wave X-Controller quieter, smoother and more powerful than the old square wave controller.
- Regenerative coasting in Sport mode charges the battery when letting off throttle
- 60v 34ah Panasonic battery worth over $2000 (Big, awesome battery for long range and high power)
- 60v 38ah Samsung upgrade available ($150)
- O-Ring Chain for quieter and longer use
- Sportier handlebars and hand grips
- Black colored Inverted fork with 8 inches of travel
Also this bike is offered with the 38ah battery upgrade. The upgraded battery will give you a few extra miles of range and uses the Samsung 35E cell instead of the standard Panasonic PF cell.
This has the X-controller with Regen breaking and quieter operation. 80amps of power.
The Sur-Ron X bike is the same as the original Sur-Ron Light Bee with the added above features. The most significant upgrade is its state of the art sine wave controller which makes it quieter and more powerful with much smoother throttle response.
On any electric bike, you should take a good look at the battery since it is by far the most expensive part of the bike. Lightweight power dense batteries are not cheap, and if they are cheap they are probably not safe or reliable. The Sur-Ron has a gigantic 60v 32ah pack which is 2000 watt hours. To give you an idea how much range to expect it has 4x the capacity as most of today’s production bikes.
The battery consists of panasonic PF cells is in a well built case that slides in and out of bike, a microprocessor based battery management system and extra goodness. (the upgraded battery consists of Samsung 35E cells)
Every detail of this bike is thought out and no expense is spared when needed to make a reliable high performance off road machine.
It has one of the best constructed battery packs ever offered in a small EV.
|Maximum Load Weight||300 LBS|
|Max Torque||184.3 FT / LBS|
|Climbing Ability||> 45 Degrees|
|Front Axle Distribution||53 LBS|
|Rear Axle Distribution||57 LBS|